As a Muslim woman in business, we are constantly battling to grow our career while staying true to our values. But how can we truly live our full selves in a work environment that is not created to accommodate our Islamic values or traditions?
And what does it really take to grow a career in tech? Arfah Farooq, Co-founder of Muslamic Makers speaks with us about
- How to build a career in tech
- What really is representation in the media?
- Navigating an Islamic identity in a corporate environment
- Simple hacks to stop compromising your values and have difficult conversations
- Building a personal brand as a woman of colour
- Being a proud Muslim in the workplace
- How to build a community based on trust and service
- Making intention-based decisions in your career
Comment below! Arfah’s question for you:
Why do you do what you do?
Leave it down in the comments, and share your diversity with us!
Don’t forget to subscribe to your Muslim Businesswoman Podcast & leave us a review on ApplePodcast – it truly (truly!) helps to bring more sisters to this channel & inshallah to benefit from the content!