Share Your Diversity
Share Your Voice
As a Muslim woman in business, it’s already hard to find your balance and the time to seek your passions.
As a mother, all you try to do is give your best to your family.
Now combine that and where does that lead us?
In a situation, we all are not always equipped to succeed.
But we must at least try to find something for ourselves only.
A passion. A dream. Fulfilment (?)
Alhamdulillah, Sabreen Wani, lettering artist and mompreneur speaks with us about
- What it means to find a passion
- Why it is important for women to find time for themselves only
- How to overcome the feeling of guilt and missing out
- How to schedule your day for family & business
- The meaning of fulfilment Turning your passion into a business
Comment below! Sabreen’s question for you:
What is the passion that you’d like to pursue further?
Leave it down in the comments, and share your diversity with us!
Don’t forget to subscribe to your Muslim Businesswoman Podcast & leave us a review on ApplePodcast – it truly (truly!) helps to bring more sisters to this channel & inshallah to benefit from the content!